This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how Blooming Niki uses and protects any information that you give Blooming Niki when you use this website.
Blooming Niki is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Blooming Niki ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Blooming Niki may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 September 2018.
What Blooming Niki collects
Blooming Niki may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and telephone number
This includes information when making an enquiry or comment, booking in a project, work or collaboration and visiting Blooming Niki website.
What Blooming Niki does with information
Blooming Niki requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• improving Blooming Niki products and services
• periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Blooming Niki thinks you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
• administration purposes including maintaining databases of customers, contacts and partners; performing obligations under the services you have instructed Blooming Niki to undertake; fulfilling orders for goods of services
• internal research and analysis including Blooming Niki capturing data of social media, website and marketing campaigns in order to inform the business and marketing strategy
• market research purposes including Blooming Niki contacting you by email, phone or mail.
How Blooming Niki will use information
Blooming Niki will only ever use your personal data with your consent or where it is necessary to either:
• enter into or perform a contract with you
• comply with a legal duty
• for Blooming Niki own lawful (business) interests
In any event, Blooming Niki will only use your information for the purpose(s) it was collected for.
Blooming Niki is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Blooming Niki uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on the Blooming Niki website. This helps Blooming Niki to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Blooming Niki only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help Blooming Niki provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Blooming Niki access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Blooming Niki.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Blooming Niki website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that Blooming Niki does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Blooming Niki cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing at email@example.com.
Blooming Niki will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Blooming Niki have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which Blooming Niki holds about you under the GDPR/DPB. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Niki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information Blooming Niki is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Blooming Niki as soon as possible, at the above address. Blooming Niki will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.